Friday, December 6, 2013

With two rambunctious kiddos bouncing off the walls around here, I’m asking everyone in the family to think about gifting active toys this year! This is a carefully curated collection of my favorite picks for expelling energy both indoors and out - 15 picks in all.

Lion taggie
Lion taggie

Download whole gallery
friendly monsters-- add taggies and crinklies inside for baby toy
friendly monsters-- add taggies and crinklies inside for baby toy

Download whole gallery
With two rambunctious kiddos bouncing off the walls around here, I’m asking everyone in the family to think about gifting active toys this year! This is a carefully curated collection of my favorite picks for expelling energy both indoors and out - 15 picks in all.
With two rambunctious kiddos bouncing off the walls around here, I’m asking everyone in the family to think about gifting active toys this year!  This is a carefully curated collection of my favorite picks for expelling energy both indoors and out - 15 picks in all.

Download whole gallery
Paper
Paper

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment