Friday, December 6, 2013

wipe down metal objects with vinegar before painting to keep the paint from peeling - I need to remember this #goodtoknow

vintage inspired shared room
vintage inspired shared room

Download whole gallery
wipe down metal objects with vinegar before painting to keep the paint from peeling - I need to remember this #goodtoknow
wipe down metal objects with vinegar before painting to keep the paint from peeling - I need to remember this #goodtoknow

Download whole gallery
mommo design - SUMMER CRAFTS - stone tic tac toe
mommo design - SUMMER CRAFTS - stone tic tac toe

Download whole gallery
{10 Amazing Toys You Can Make for Your Kids} There are all great. I love the "Cardboard Cafe." So doing it with my girls!
{10 Amazing Toys You Can Make for Your Kids} There are all great. I love the "Cardboard Cafe." So doing it with my girls!

Download whole gallery
Printable animal mask DIY.
Printable animal mask DIY.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment