Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SO buying this when its time for me to have a baby. LOVE IT!! I think friends and family of babies deserve more unique baby clothing for baby gifts than you might find in a store, so I design baby clothes with a unique, cool feel! This camera silhouette baby onesie bodysuit was inspired by my sister-in-law, a wonderful photographer, for her newest baby!

crochet
crochet

Download whole gallery
owl toy taggie
owl toy taggie

Download whole gallery
SO buying this when its time for me to have a baby. LOVE IT!! I think friends and family of babies deserve more unique baby clothing for baby gifts than you might find in a store, so I design baby clothes with a unique, cool feel! This camera silhouette baby onesie bodysuit was inspired by my sister-in-law, a wonderful photographer, for her newest baby!
SO buying this when its time for me to have a baby.  LOVE IT!!  I think friends and family of babies deserve more unique baby clothing for baby gifts than you might find in a store, so I design baby clothes with a unique, cool feel! This camera silhouette baby onesie bodysuit was inspired by my sister-in-law, a wonderful photographer, for her newest baby!

Download whole gallery
#Tips #goodtoknow #ideas #diy
#Tips #goodtoknow #ideas #diy

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment